Answered By: Jessica Shuck Last Updated: Jul 03, 2018 Views: 46
Answered By: Jessica Shuck
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2018 Views: 46
This is how you access Hoovers resources available through Miller Library:
- Go to the library website, library.cornerstone.edu
- Go to the “Databases” link directly below the Summon Power Search box
- Select the database titled “LEXIS-NEXIS Academic”
- Once in Nexis Uni, enter "Hoover's" into the search box.
- A dropdown/flyout with several links will appear. Click on one of the Hoover's Sources.
- The source will then appear on the right of the search box, which means you are now searching in that source.
- Enter your company (or Industry) name and hit the magnifying glass or enter.
- You should find the company or industry report within the results.