Answered By: Laura Walton Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 23
Answered By: Laura Walton
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 23
Yes, follow these few short steps:
- Conduct a search in the catalog.
- Click on the "Save Record" icon for every item you want to save.
- After you are finished selecting titles, go to the top of the page and click the "View Saved" icon.
- This will give you a list of all your records.
- Select the "Select All" link or just mark the individual boxes you want to save or email.
- Click the "Export Saved" icon to view and export your saved records. Choose either the Full Display or Brief Display format.
- Enter an email address(es) to where you would like your records sent or mark if you want to save to a disk.
- Click Submit.
- Note: If you are conducting a second search click the "Clear Saved Records" icon at the top of the page to clear the items from the first search.
To view this process, watch the very short tutorial.