Answered By: Jessica Shuck Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 10
Answered By: Jessica Shuck
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 10
This is how you access Hoovers resources available through Miller Library:
- Go to the library website, library.cornerstone.edu
- Go to the “Databases” link directly below the Summon Power Search box
- Select the database titled “LEXIS-NEXIS Academic”
- Once in Lexis Nexis, select the “Companies” link on the left hand column.
- A dropdown/flyout with several links will happen, select “Company Profiles”
- In the “Search For:” box select the company you wish to look up, then in the “Select Source(s)” area select “Hoover’s Company and Industry Reports”
- Click search
- Your report should come up.