Answered By: Laura Walton Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 113
ACA Code of Ethics:
- American Counseling Association (ACA) Code of Ethics
- ACA code of ethics. (2006). Journal of Counseling and Development: JCD, 84(2), 235-254.
Summon Power Search:
Use the search terms "professional ethics" AND "dual relationships", "suicide threats"', "expert witness", "fees", "online counseling", "record keeping", "case load" or any other assigned sub topic.
- Ethics for Psychologists: a Commentary on the APA Ethics Code. BF76.4 .E82 1994eb
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Encyclopedia of Counseling
- Dictionary of Ethical and Legal Terms and Issues. Ref RC455.2E8 .S655 2007
- Codes of Professional Responsibility. Ref BJ1725 .C57 1990
- Psychologists’ Desk Reference. Ref RC 467.2.P78 1998
- Encyclopedia of Counseling Ref BF 636.54 .E53 2008 (Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice)
- Christian Counseling Ethics: A Handbook for Therapists, Pastors & Counselors BV4012.2 .C516 1997
- Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counseling: A Practical Guide. BF636.67 .P67 2007
- Decoding the ethics code: a practical guide for psychologists BF76.4 .F57 2009
- American Psychological Association Web site -10 ways practitioners can avoid frequent ethical pitfalls
Library catalog using the following Subject searches:
- Counselors Professional Ethics
- Psychologists Professional Ethics
- Professional ethics--United States
- Pastoral counseling -- Moral and ethical aspects.