Answered By: Gina Bolger Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 81
1. Begin by clicking into the database ATLA Religion.
2. Choose Advanced Search
3. Click on Indexes at the top left
4. Use the drop-down menu to select Scripture Citation
5. Type in scripture reference and hit the browse button
6. The following screen shows a number of references to articles which deal with either all or a portion of your biblical references. Click on the entries which apply to your book, chapter and verses:
7. Click on the ADD button to add these references to the search box and click Search.
8. References to articles which pertain to your scripture references should appear.