Answered By: Gina Bolger Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 75
MeLCat will be unavailable from November 18, 2015 through December 11, 2015. Please submit an ILLiad request if you need a book from another library.
How do I Request a Book from MeLCat? (The Michigan eLibrary Catalog)
- Go to the MeL home page (http://mel.org).
- Click on the “MeLCat” link.
- Using the MeLCat search page, you may type in a Keyword, Author, Title or Series Title
- Click “Find It!”
- Click on the title of the items that show up to check for availability or to find out other information
- If you have found the correct book, click on “Get This For Me!”
- Use the scroll bar to select “Cornerstone University” and click on “Submit Above Information”
- Type in…
a. Your name (first name then last name)
b.Your Disciplenet ID number (your first initial plus zero then ID #)
- Click “Submit”
- An email will be sent to you once the item has arrived
**This service is provided only for current students, staff, and faculty of Cornerstone University